Well done yesterday to all the racers. Our JV boys got off to a great start with several season’s bests or PRs. That’s impressive given Bend’s higher elevation and the course’s funky tight turns and rolling hills. Our girls Varsity all ran well considering the week we had, and our Varsity boys took home another 3rd place trophy topped by a new #1 runner for the 3rd week in a row. That shows how competitive the boys team is. So awesome. This week takes us to Eugene to soak in the fall colors and enjoy what should be another flat, fast Valley course.
This Week’s Schedule:
- Monday 10/4 – 3:40pm @ MV. Easy 35-45min run and strength.
- Tuesday 10/5 – 3:40pm @ MV. Track workout. You’ve heard me talk about it. There’l be music and a well-deserved treat for afterward.
- Wednesday 10/6 – 2:10 @ MV. Captain led practice. Run to Eagle park for Ultimate.
- Thursday 10/7 – 3:45pm @ Pine Nursery Park. We’ll do a shorter workout and then meet and hangout with the Skyview team. It’s a chance for us to talk to students who will be incoming Freshman next year about the program.
- Friday 10/8 – 4:00pm @ Riley Ranch Nature Reserve. Easy loop run and down to see the river.
- Saturday 10/9 – Look at the Itinerary. We meet at MV at the Bus loop at 6:15am. Bring a pillow. Lunch will be provided on before we head back to Eugene, but bring money if you want to buy stuff. We’ll have some free time to explore the U of O campus after lunch.