Great work Saturday! Who doesn’t love running with goats in the colors of fall. It may seem weird, but we’re ramping up for the end of the season this next week as we head to our last race before districts. We’re still going to keep the foot on the gas these next two weeks and try to sharpen our fitness.
This Week’s Workouts:
- Monday 10/10 – 4pm @ MV. Head to Al Moody Park. 3 x 800, 5 min rest, 3 x 800. Core and stretching back @ MV.
- Tuesday 10/11 – 4pm @ MV. 30 minute easy run. 4 x 150 pickups.
- Wednesday 10/12 – 2:30pm @ MV. 15 min warm up jog. 400, 3 min rest, 300, 2 min rest, 200 @ faster than race pace.
- Thursday 10/13 – 4pm @ MV. 20 minute easy run. 4 x 150 pickups.
- Friday 10/14 – Loading the bus ~9am. First race is the Girls race at 2pm. You will need to go to your 1st period class until you’re excused to go to the bus. Be sure to bring your Cougar Pal gift to school with you. We’ll be getting dinner on the way back again, so bring money for snacks and BRING A LUNCH. You’ll want to eat on the bus before we get there. Weather looks warm, but bring layers anyway. This course has seen some fast times, so if you’re looking to PR in the Valley, this is a great chance to do it. We’ll be home around 8pm-8:30pm. Check in with teachers and get work from Canvas before you leave school so you can do some work on the bus.
- Girls Varsity @ 2pm
- Boys JV @ 2:30pm
- Boys Varsity @ 3:30pm